Direct Mail Marketing
Variable Data Printing – Cross Media Marketing & Personalized URLs
VDP Mail provides highly targeted 1:1 direct marketing communications that improve response rates, allow for accurate metrics, and drive return on investment (ROI). Virtually any type of direct mail piece can be created. Postcards, flyers, cut sheets and catalogs can all be produced that are highly targeted to the recipient.
Custom Tailored Mail
Using Variable Data Printing (VDP) and our proprietary analysis methodology, a VDP Complete campaign makes three critical advances in direct mail:
- Mail is sent with individually crafted art and messaging based on the recipient’s demographics
- Cost effective testing of message and format is readily available to determine which formats give the best response rate
- Each mail piece features a unique web address that leads to a custom home page with automatically populated opt-in forms
Enhanced Email Communications
With VDP Complete, personalized messaging and landing pages can be incorporated into any email marketing program. Use any provider to dramatically improve click through and response rates by offering a unique url to email recipients.
- Be certain of response rates and "opens" by measuring personalized url landing page responses
- Serve powerful variable content via email the same as direct mail
- Coordinate direct mail, email, and any other marketing channel
Industries & Verticals
A VDP Mail marketing piece that drives respondents to a web page using personalized urls is particularly powerful in the following applications:
- Secondary and Higher Education event registration
- Trade Show and Event traffic development
- Direct sales lead generation (financial, insurance)
- Surveys and data collection
- Event triggered marketing touches (birthdays, service alerts…)
By collecting as much data on visitors was possible, firms can make touch points more relevant to the recipient. The more relevant the communication the better the results.
Active Data Collection
By asking specific and direct questions of identified web visitors we can gather data and save that information for later use.
Passive Data Collection
Tracking what links a web visitor selects provides a strong indication of their areas of interest and firms can use that information to tailor future touches.
Cross Media Marketing 101, The concise guide to surviving in the C-Suite is the perfect guide for executives and managers looking to be sure that they have considered the major challenges facing them as traditional marketing methods are eclipsed and even supplanted by new channels. Taking a completely agnostic approach to the marketing mix, the author offers practical insight into the changing marketing world and how marketing leaders can beat the odds. Order Now