Marketing Strategies for the Maritime Industry
Variable data printing for highly accurate targeting
VDP Complete brings you the very best way to find maritime customers and to understand industry trends. We maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of registered boats and boat owners in the country. Over the years, they have compiled information for virtually the entire nation using state and Coast Guard registration files. The result is a seamless national database containing a wealth of information about the boating market.
Using this database, VDP Complete can provide you with information to help you make more informed business decisions, learn more about your customers and prospects, and selectively pursue new sales opportunities with highly targeted direct mail and personalized web pages.
- Find the key demographics of your best clients and target similar potential prospects
- Build awareness and capture current sales opportunities
- Create an opt-in marketing & newsletter information programs
- Receive detailed reports on program effectiveness
- Test and focus efforts on most profitable message
- Identify prospects who have visited your website and target them for follow-up
VDP Complete Program Results
- Reviews program guidelines to discover hidden opportunities based on key demographics
- Provides direct mail communications specifically tailored to each individual recipient based on key demographics
- Creates unique web pages (URL’s) with automatically populated opt-in marketing forms for each prospect
- Increases sales effectiveness, decreases effort, improved response rates and yields higher Returns on Investment (ROI) from the marketing budget
Cross Media Marketing 101, The concise guide to surviving in the C-Suite is the perfect guide for executives and managers looking to be sure that they have considered the major challenges facing them as traditional marketing methods are eclipsed and even supplanted by new channels. Taking a completely agnostic approach to the marketing mix, the author offers practical insight into the changing marketing world and how marketing leaders can beat the odds. Order Now